About SME Invest
The SME Invest program is a government program that helps small and medium-sized enterprises in Romania to secure working and investment capital in the current context.
In short, you access state-guaranteed financing, for carrying out the current activity or for investments.
I want credit
About AGRO SME Invest
AGRO SME Invest is a sub-programme within SME Invest that helps farmers and enterprises operating in agriculture, fisheries, aquaculture and the food sector to obtain state-guaranteed financing for their current activity or investments.
In addition, through AGRO SME Invest you can benefit from a grant of 10% of the guaranteed financing.
What are your advantages?
How it helps you
- You can better manage your liquidity by accessing the working capital loan
- You can purchase the equipment, machinery, buildings or means of transport for the continuation or development of the company's activity
- You have subsidized interest for a period of 8 months from the first use of the loan but without exceeding 30 June 2023 (inclusive)
- You do not pay the fees related to the FNGCIMM guarantee during the entire financing period.
After the end of the subsidised period, the interest will be:
For working capital
Robor 3M+2.5% per year
Robor 3M+2% per year
How to apply
You apply on the SME Invest website and choose Banca Transilvania, as a partner bank in this program
Fill in all the identification data online, sign and attach the SME declaration in .pdf format
In order to register for the AGRO SME Invest Sub-programme, you must check YES for this program and YES for the 10% grant, otherwise you are automatically enrolled in SME Invest, not in the AGRO section. It is also necessary to choose the guarantee fund: FNGCIMM or FGCR (only for the AGRO SME Invest sub-programme)
If everything is fine, you automatically get a registration number and a confirmation message
Once all the data is checked, the agreement in principle on eligibility under the programme will be issued
BT, through the dedicated person, contacts you in order to provide the necessary documents for the credit analysis
BT approves or rejects the documentation and resubmits it for analysis to FNGCIMM/FGCR
Once we receive the final answer from FNGCIMM/FGCR regarding the granting or rejection of the guarantee, we will send you the final decision.
What documents do you need
- Last two annual balance sheets together with related balance sheets and receipts
- Last completed quarterly trial balance
- Tax attestation certificate
- Legal-constitutive approval regarding the contracting of the loan
- Documents for the proposed collateral, if the loan is secured by collateral
How do you get the loan?
Upload the company's paperwork and skip the first step.
Leave us your details and we will contact you.