- | Home
- Accounts and cards
- Agricultural Financing
- Useful documents for companies
- Payment orders with a barcode
- Checks, promissory notes and bills of lading
- Division for Doctors
- Raul from BT
- VAT refund
- BT Alert
- BT Ultra
- Open a 100% online account
- CIP Online
- Online application CEC, BO, bill of exchange
- BT POS App
- Electronic Signature
Online information about payment incidents
Within 30 minutes you find out from the Payment Incidents Central (CIP) if your business partners have had payment delays in the last 7 years.
Check online the payment incidents for promissory notes and cheques issued by a legal entity and find out if it has a high creditworthiness or involves some risks.
How much does it cost you?
The cost of a query is 5 lei + VAT and can be paid directly from your BT account, or with any type of bank card.
- m Addressed to all corporate clients who have a company account opened with BT
- mYou have three types of CIP query to choose from, depending on the the reason for the query and the required information
Good to know
Requests for CIP consultation are sent from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 and 17:00. Any consultation carried out outside this time limit will be processed on the next business day.
BT CIP instructions for usezPDF