Credit in brief
It's good to know
- The interest is fixed, of 14% / year if you collect the income in the BT account and 17% / year if you do not collect the income at BT
- The reimbursement of the credit line is made automatically from the available balance in the current account
- The interest is calculated daily on the amount used from the credit limit granted and must be paid on the last day of the month
- Each time you fund your current account, you partially repay the credit and reduce your credit limit
APR (Annual Percentage Rate of Charge)*
TOTAL COST OF THE LOAN
TOTAL AMOUNT OF PAYMENT**
* The APR was calculated for the situation in which you withdraw in full the credit line of 10,000 lei from the ATM of Banca Transilvania after granting, with the help of a Visa Classic card, and then you pay monthly the interest according to the contract, for the entire loan used.
** We have collected the total interest on the costs of using the debit card as a payment instrument.
We mention that the possibilities of paying the amount used from the granted credit line may be affected by the fluctuation of own income.
As of August 2022 we have a NEW protocol concluded with ANAF, based on the Order of the President of ANAF no. 146/2022 published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 157 of 16 February 2022. The protocol includes the possibility to obtain information on the income of individuals applying for a BT credit. The information is obtained with the consent of the applicant, with the protection and assurance of professional secrecy, with respect for the rights concerning the processing of personal data. The protocol aims to improve the credit application process by simplifying documentation and facilitating access to finance.