Investment credit at a glance
You can use this type of credit for all kinds of investments, some examples:
Good to know
- You have a grace period of maximum 36 months
- It is intended to finance/refinance expenditure related to investment projects
- You can use the credit in full or in instalments, but you must provide supporting documents
- You can refinance loans contracted with other banks
Minimum conditions for granting
To receive credit your company must not have:
What documents you need
- Last two annual balance sheets together with related balance sheets and receipts
- Last completed quarterly trial balance
- Tax attestation certificate
- Legal-constitutive approval regarding the contracting of the loan
- Documents for the proposed collateral
How do you get the loan?
Send the paperwork to the company and skip the first step.
Leave your details and we will contact you.