What is the use of a credit factoring?
I want to be called
Advantages of a credit factoring
Good to know
- It is not necessary to justify the destination of the money
- You don't need any additional warranties
- Self-reimbursable facility
- Automatic (digital) financing process through BT Web Factoring
Conditions of granting
What documents do you need
- The fiscal invoice together with the documents established in the relationship with your partner
- Copy of the latest financial statements
- Tax attestation certificate
- Legal/ constitutive approval regarding the contracting of the factoring facility and the persons empowered to hire the company
Apply for credit online
Here's an example:
You are a producing company, you have a recurring relationship with a partner and you issue to them invoices with a payment term of 60 days.
Based on the factoring contact concluded with BT, after the delivery and reception of the goods, you can collect a percentage of up to 100% of the value of an invoice. At the due date, your partner pays the invoice to the factoring collector account and the financing is extinguished, and the difference (if any) is transferred to your current account.
Also, BT manages you, amicably collects your invoices and, in addition, it can cover your partner's risk of non-collection (factoring without regress). What does that mean?
If your client goes into insolvency or prolonged non-payment and the invoices are not affected by the commercial dispute, after a contractually agreed period, you recover the insured percentage.
With professionalism and with care for your commercial relationships, by factoring we help you grow your business healthy.
Calculate the amount you can be financed with based on the bills you have to collect.