Factoring in brief
It's simple: when you want to protect yourself from the risk of default by your partners, turn to factoring. We can help you collect invoices before the payment deadline, which will also save you another headache: cash flow.
Good to know
- It is not necessary to justify the destination of the money
- You don't need any additional warranties
- Self-reimbursable facility
- Automatic (digital) financing process through BT Web Factoring
Conditions for granting
To receive the credit, you must have a business relationship with the partner partner under a contract or an order. In addition, make sure that your company does not have:
What documents you need
- Invoice together with the documents established in relation to your partner
- Copy of the latest financial statements
- Tax attestation certificate
- Legal/constitutional approval of the contracting of the factoring and the persons empowered to engage the company
Your company has a recurring relationship with a customer and you issue to that customer invoices with a 60-day payment term.
Under the factoring contract concluded with us, after delivery and receipt of the goods, you can receive up to 100% of the value of a invoice. When the invoice is due, your partner pays the invoice into the collector's account factoring account and the financing is extinguished and we transfer the difference to you (if exists) to your current account.
We also manage and collect your bills amicably. In addition, we cover the risk of non-collection (non-recourse factoring). What does this mean?
If your client goes into insolvency or prolonged non-payment and the bills are not affected by the trade dispute, after an agreed period contractual period, you recover the percentage insured.
With professionalism and care for your business relationships, by factoring we help you to grow your business healthily.
Find out how much you can get based on the bills you have to pay.