You can get up to 750,000 lei for immediate expenses
Good to know
- Invoices must be on time, not overdue
- It's a self-repayable facility
- Covers up to 100% of the invoice value if invoices are paid with promissory note
- Covers a maximum of 90% if invoices are paid by money order payment
Minimum conditions for granting
In order to receive the loan your microenterprise or SME must not have:
- Ban on issuing bank cheques
- Delinquencies on loans in the Credit Risk Centre
- Active entries in the Insolvency Proceedings Bulletin
It's natural to know our fees in detail.
- To cash out quickly, before the due date, you pay a maximum of 2% of the value of the assigned invoices. This cost covers the whole period of financing
- The interest rate is variable and we will determine it together, following an analysis of situation
What documents you need
- The last two annual balance sheets together with the related balance sheets and receipts
- Last completed quarterly trial balance
- Tax attestation certificate
- Legal-constitutive approval regarding the contracting of the loan
How do you get the loan?
Send the paperwork to the company and skip the first step.
Leave your details and we will contact you.
Quick factoring calculator
Find out how much you can get based on the bills you have to pay.