Grants for HoReCa
If you have a business in the field of tourism, public catering and event organization and your activity has been affected by the pandemic, you can access a grant that covers a maximum of 20% of the decrease in turnover recorded in 2020 compared to 2019.
Good to know
- You can get 20% of the reduction in turnover in 2020 compared to 2019, but not more than EUR 800,000. If the value of the requested grants exceeds the budget of 2.5 billion lei, the amount allocated for each beneficiary will be made proportionally, by reporting the amount approved for each beneficiary to the total amount of the approved funding applications.
- If you are already a BT client, we will automatically open your grant sub-account, after receiving the list of applicants from the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism.
- If you are not a BT customer, you can open your current account online here. Once your account is opened, we will automatically open your grant sub-account as soon as we receive the list of applicants.
- All transactions in and into the special grant account are free of charge.
- The grant contracts will be signed by the beneficiaries by 31 December 2021. The deadline for the development and implementation of the measure is June 30, 2022, the date on which the last payment will be made by the ministry.
What are the steps
- You apply in the portal and choose Banca Transilvania, as a partner bank in this program
- Fill in all the identification data online
- The ministry reviews all requests and, if they fall, approves them. The grant contract is then signed
- After the Ministry transfers the grant money to BT, we transfer it to your account.
How much money can I get
You can request 20% of the calculation base below:
- the difference between the CA obtained from the eligible activity for the year 2019 and the CA obtained from the eligible activity for the year 2020
- for travel agents in accordance with the provisions of Article 311 of Law No. ANEB NO 227/2015 the difference between the volume of invoices issued for tourism services, including the margin, for 2019 and those related to 2020
The calculation basis must be certified by a chartered accountant or by an accounting expertise company member/member of CECCAR. The requested amount will be checked by the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism before signing the financing contracts.
- Licensed travel agents
- Tourist accommodation structures with classified accommodation functions
- Food structures
- Event organizers
- Tour guides