If you use Idea::myBank, it will work until June 10, 2022, and from June 14 you are welcome among NeoBT users - Internet and Mobile Banking. The phone version can be downloaded from Google Play, App Store or Huawei App Gallery.
The first step with NeoBT
- To log in, it is necessary to enter the NeoBT website using the login ID (Idea::myBank user), the password and the OTP code received by SMS on the phone number used to access Idea::myBank.
- Access password can be obtained by accessing the option I forgot my NeoBT password
- If you are already a BT customer, you can log in using the details so far.
You have free of charge at NeoBT - Internet and Mobile banking NeoBT until the end of this year.
BT Pay is our most appreciated application, used by over 2 million users. It is free and you can download it from the App Store, Google Play or Huawei AppGallery.
After adding BT cards (which must be activated beforehand at one of the bank's ATMs), you can do a lot with BT Pay, such as:
- You pay with your phone at the merchants. Just unlock your phone and bring it close to the POS;
- Quickly transfer money to friends in the phonebook, who have BT Pay. Or the others, through IBAN;
- Check at any time how much money you have in your account and the card transactions;
- You confirm the payments made online;
- See all the card details that are required when, for example, you are shopping online: card number, CVV code and expiration date;
- You pay utility bills;
- You can withdraw money with your phone, from BT ATMs, based on a unique code that you receive by SMS;
- Manage cards: lock/unlock, set transaction limits;
- You easily pay your monthly obligations if you have a BT credit card. The app shows you how much you have to pay.
- What about a new credit card or an overdraft? You can also order them through BT Pay!
- In addition to BT cards, you can add cards from other banks or fintechs to the app, just to be issued in Romania;
- ... and many more.
BT Visual Help
Here's another help app, which helps you see your account details directly on your phone.
How to access BT Visual Help
- Call 0264 308 000 without entering into any conversation with us. Save the number to make it easier for you in the future.
- We, BT, send you an SMS with an access link in BT Visual Help.
How BT Visual Help helps you
- Quickly check your account balance
- Find out the IBAN of your account
- You have details about the amounts blocked on the card
- View your transaction history in the last 3 days
- You have details about installment transactions with STAR shopping cards
- See payment obligations for credit cards
- Quickly generate your bank statement or credit card statement
- Block your card temporarily or permanently
- You request the issuance of a new card after the final blocking of the old one
- Change your trading limits
- Request to contest a card payment
- ... and more