Real estate loan - mortgage
Conditions for granting
To get this credit you must have:
- an advance of at least 15% for credit in lei and at least 20% for credit in euro
- salary, pension or other stable income for at least 3 months
- good payment behaviour
- identity card
- ANAF agreement to verify your income (you receive it and sign it at our headquarters)
- documents showing the price of the property for which you are applying for credit (e.g. a preliminary sales contract)
- the ownership documents of the property taken as collateral (e.g.: CF extract)
- the valuation report showing its market value (if you need it, we can help you with it)
- you have a grant period of maximum 30 years
- you can take the loantogether with your partner /life partner , spouse, children, brothers / sisters, brothers-in-law / sisters-in-law and / or your parents / parents / parents of the wife
- for variable-rate loans of up to EUR 35,000, you can modernise/upgrade/rehabilitate/extend your home with simplified documentation (affidavit), with the proviso that you can only obtain one such loan with simplified documentation, and for additional amounts you must provide supporting documents
If you make incomes that, according to the law,are not reported to ANAF, please ask the TransilvaniaBank units for information about the necessary income documentation.
Changes in the benchmark index, fluctuations in own income, as well as changes in the exchange rate, may affect the ability to pay the loan instalments or the total amount payable.