Payments on the move with Garmin Pay
What you need to know
Have you gone out for a walk, a run or are you on your way to the gym? Keep it simple. Now you don't need anything else but what you already have with you - your Garmin motion device. By connecting your Visa or Mastercard card from BT to a compatible Garmin device®, you can make contactless purchases on the go at any contactless terminal.
What do I need to use Garmin Pay?
- A motion device compatible with Garmin Pay
- A Visa or Mastercard card issued by BT in your name
How do I pay with Garmin Pay?
- Hold down the button on your Garmin device and enter the security code (it must be entered 1 time every 24 hours)
- Bring your device closer to the contactless terminal
I have everything I need. What do I do next?
- Add a card: from your device page in the Garmin Mobile Connect app, select Garmin Pay> Create wallet
- Set a password
- Enter your Visa or Mastercard BT card details or scan it using your phone's camera
- Accepts the Terms and Conditions of Use
- Activate the payment option through Garmin Pay by calling us at 0264 30 80 28 / *8028 (available from any national network, fixed or mobile)
How much does it cost you
The best news is that it doesn't cost you anything. If you don't have a Visa or Mastercard card from BT yet, you can get it online.