Banca Transilvania launches practically BT Verde, the cheapest personal loan offered by the bank
Press release 2021-10-13
Banca Transilvania continues to launch products and solutions to encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle by launching Practical BT Verde,a personal loan, in lei. By the end of the year, the interest rate is fixed, up to three percentage points lower than the standard BT offer on the personal loan: 7.5% / year for the loan with insurance and 8% / year for the loan without life insurance and unemployment.
Basically BT Verde is intended for the purchase of appliances, home appliances, urban mobility solutions, equipment or environmentally friendly materials. It can also be used as an advance on loans for the purchase of new full electric cars. The campaign is addressed to individual customers who present a proforma invoice, tax invoice or commercial offer for eco-friendly products. The loan can be applied for online or in the BT network.
Benefits for clients through Practical BT Verde:
- An amount between 5,000 and 100,000 lei can be borrowed.
- A generous range of incomes is accepted: salaries, pensions, daily allowances, rents, dividends, independent activities, intellectual property rights, etc.;
- The credit period is up to 5 years, with / without life insurance and unemployment.
Indicative example for a practical BT Verde loan worth 43,000 lei:
- For a practical BT Verde loan with life and unemployment insurance, of 43,000 lei, with fixed interest throughout the credit period (7.5%), for 5 years, in 60 equal installments:
- monthly installment: 861.63 lei;
- APR (Effective Annual Interest): 9.16%;
- total cost of the loan: 9,989.51 lei;
- the total value to be paid is 52,989.51 lei;
- the cost of insurance, included in the total cost of the loan, is 1,204 lei.
- For a Loan Pracic BT Verde without life and unemployment insurance, worth 43,000 lei, with fixed interest throughout the credit period (8%), for 5 years, in 60 equal installments:
- monthly installment: 871.88 lei;
- APR (Effective Annual Interest): 8.39%;
- total cost of the loan: 9,400.7 lei;
- total value to be paid: 52,400.7 lei.
The green solutions from Banca Transilvania
Another step taken this year by Banca Transilvania regarding the green solutions was the launch, in July, of the first eco-friendly card in Romania, the BT Visa Classicdebit card. Turning this portfolio into an environmentally friendly one means reducing its carbon footprint by almost 40%. The bank has proposed that by 2022 all newly issued cards will be eco-friendly.
BT clients canalso access the Green Real Estate-Mortgage Loan for the purchase of energy-efficientreal estate. For loans taken by the end of the year, the new product comes with a variable interest rate starting with 3.68% for new loans and refinancing.
Banca Transilvania also offers a number of green payments alternatives,through which it contributes both to financial inclusion and to the decrease of the carbon footprint. Most of them are in the applications BT Pay, NeoBT and BT Visual Help,namely: access to digital cards before they are physically received, requesting a full online STAR shopping card (through BT Pay) and available directly in digital format; opening an online current account and issuing an online card (NeoBT), with digital signature; obtaining statements of account in electronic format; receiving by SMS the PINs /codes for activating the cards, etc.
Another green component through which Banca Transilvania wants to encourage a healthy lifestyle is the functionalityof the Moving Awardsfunctionality ofBT Pay. By connecting the app to Google Fit, Apple Health and Fitbit accounts, users have access to prizes and benefits based on their physical activity and the number of steps taken.