Banca Transilvania and BT Capital Partners, performers of the Bucharest Stock Exchange
17 February 2022 Reading time 2:00 minutes
Banca Transilvania and BT Capital Partners received recognition from the Bucharest Stock Exchange for the results recorded last year:
- Banca Transilvania, the most traded stock on the main market of the BVB in 2021
- BT Capital Partners, the most active intermediary on both BVB markets in 2021
The BVB Awards Gala took place on 17 February in Bucharest.
Banca Transilvania Financial Group was represented by Diana Mazurchievici, Manager Investor Relations and Financial Institutions, Banca Transilvania, and Daniela Secara, General Manager, BT Capital Partners.
- Diana Mazurchievici, Manager Investor Relations and Financial Institutions, Banca Transilvania: "We are happy to be the most traded stock on the BVB stock market in 2021. There will be more to do in 2022 and we will give the market many opportunities to keep an eye on us as a business from now on. We will also continue to support Romanian companies, the entrepreneurial environment and financial education."
- Daniela Secara, Managing Director, BT Capital Partners: "2021 has been a challenging year with a wide diversity of projects and we are delighted to have been able to contribute to the development of the domestic capital market, as well as to offer our clients a wide range of products and services."
- Adrian Tanase, General Manager of the Bucharest Stock Exchange: "Today's awards are a recognition of the performance achieved in a year where novelty, innovation and change were the order of the day. We ended 2021 with more listed companies, new financial instruments available to investors, more retail investors and a greater openness of the population towards stock market investments. We maintain our goal of increasing liquidity and increasing the stock exchange's representation in the economy. We have very good premises and we rely on a high interest of companies for financing through the stock exchange".
28 NOVEMBER 2023
23 NOVEMBER 2023
A little more
I just sent an email to you. Confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email.