50% of the medical market works with Banca Transilvania
22 November 2022 Reading time 2:00 minutes
Banca Transilvania, the largest lender of the medical sector, supports over 60,000 medical doctors and medical businesses. BT has contributed significantly to the development of the Romanian private healthcare system especially in the last 15 years with the establishment of the Division for Medical Doctors (DPM).
We have great respect for the medical doctors and their work. We finance their clinics, private hospitals, equipment, we are the partner of their business ideas. Health is a key sector for Romania, and investments in this field contribute to narrowing the gap between our country and the Western countries, states Mr. Ӧmer Tetik, CEO, Banca Transilvania.
The impact of the Medical Doctors Division during its 15 years of activity:
- More than 60,000 medical doctors and medical businesses have chosen to work with BT, i.e. 50% of the medical market.
- With over RON 3 billion in outstanding loans, Banca Transilvania is the largest lender to the medical system.
- With over RON 4 billion in deposits and resources, BT is the bank of choice for medical doctors to keep their savings.
Medical Doctors Division, an initiative supported by the Romanian College of Physicians
- Through DPM, the bank supports private initiatives in the medical field. Customers are individuals and legal entities - hospitals, clinics, individual medical practices, authorized individuals, dental laboratories, as well as medical equipment suppliers.
- Funding is dedicated to the development of personal and professional projects - opening medical practices, purchasing medical equipment, attending congresses, etc.
- The bank also supports doctors with niche consultancy in accounting, licensing and practice-specific legislation, telemedicine solutions, etc.
- 60 people are in the bank's DPM team, including medical doctors.
- 8 branches of Banca Transilvania in major university cities are dedicated to medical doctors.
- BT also has a dedicated Call Centre team for medical doctors.
Banca Transilvania has donated EUR 2 million during the pandemic period, for hospitals in more than 30 localities.
12 SEPTEMBER 2023
25 AUGUST 2023
A little more
I just sent an email to you. Confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email.