Over 60% of the entrepreneurs who applied for HoReCa grants chose BT as their partner bank
26 November 2021 Reading time 2:00 minutes
- Banca Transilvania has completed the opening of the grant sub-accounts for all beneficiaries who have an account with BT.
- Over 5,000 eligible beneficiaries chose Banca Transilvania.
- After December 20th.c. payments to entrepreneurs begin.
Part of the grant program for HoReCa,announced in June.c., Banca Transilvania was chosen as the partner bank by over 60% of entrepreneurs.
Of those enrolled for non-reimbursable financing in the hospitality industry, over 8,000 are eligible, and for about 5,000 of them BT is the partner bank.
Banca Transilvania has completed the opening of the grant sub-accounts for all beneficiaries who have a current account opened with BT. Those who are not clients of the bank, will have their grant accounts available within two days from the opening of current accounts. All transactions in/from the BT grant sub-account are exempt from commission.
Why horeca grant beneficiaries should take into account:
- If at the date of signing the grant contract there are debts to the state budget, the outstanding amounts must be paid with priority from the received grant, and the proof of payment must be completed in the application. The verification of the outstanding amounts and the proof of payment is made by the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism.
- Depending on the amount received, entrepreneurs must maintain the activity for 6 or 12 months from the date of the first tranche of the grant.
By December 14, .c. all contracts for the provision of state aid will be signed. After December 20th.c. payments to entrepreneurs begin, and beneficiaries - SMEs in the hospitality industry, such as hotels, restaurants, hostels, travel agencies and event organizers - can use the amounts for anything related to the activity carried out.
28 NOVEMBER 2023
23 NOVEMBER 2023
A little more
I just sent an email to you. Confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email.